Working in close partnership with supplier and customers, we aim to be the first choice supplier of sustainable fresh and frozen quality seafood products to the Canadian market.
Our process to ensure absolute freshness is simple.
- We partner with suppliers who are able to provide a streamlined and seamless process from the moment a fish is caught all the way through delivery.
- Our fish and seafood come from all over Asia and include wild and farmed warm water species.
- All fish are traceable to the area where they are caught and we always work directly with the primary processing facility.
- Our fish are landed from one-day fishing trips wherever possible. All our fish are stored on ice within minutes of being caught, ensuring maximum freshness.
- From the boats they are delivered direct to dedicated shoreline facilities, helping speed the journey from the sea through processing and on to export.
At Pisces Impex, we insist on exacting procedures and hygiene standards at each step in the logistics chain, including the landing facilities. Members of our team regularly visit and are in daily contact with suppliers to ensure adherence to the latest Quality Assurance criteria. In addition they will advise on issues such as quality management, monitoring and materials and packaging requirements. This approach ensures the best possible quality, excellent traceability and assured safety on all products.
Whether fish are caught in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, or the Maldives, they are quickly chilled and transported to Canada. Our primary goal is keeping transit times to a minimum.
Our staff are fully trained to the highest standards across all our businesses.